Wide Eye Creative is seeking a talented designer for a full-time position. The successful applicant will work directly with the Creative Director on an array of exciting projects. Applicants must have a great portfolio, experience with the fundamentals of website design, excellent communication skills, an eagerness to learn and a “can-do” work ethic.
WHY WORK AT WIDE EYE CREATIVE?
- Meaningful causes, campaigns, and organizations
- A sample of our client list includes: the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Nancy Pelosi, ActBlue, Coastal Conservation League, the United Nations, Georgetown University, and more.
- Great work/life balance, flexibility, and professional freedom
- Major potential for growth in the role and within the company
- A highly-creative, award-winning team with a sterling reputation
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Ample Paid Time Off, including 12 holidays plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- 100% coverage for health, dental, and vision
- Potential to participate in the company 401k and profit-sharing plans
- Evaluation at 9 months
- Professional development budget
- Unlimited coffee!
- Design beautiful web art mockups (Desktop and Mobile) for nationally significant political campaigns, mid-to-large sized non profits and corporate clients
- Coordinate projects independently and work directly with clients
- Design supplementary marketing materials (email templates, social media graphics and online ads)
- Design logos and branding materials
- Wireframe interfaces using Balsamiq, Omnigraffle or other software of your choosing
- Post mockups for clients and manage project deliverables
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in design
- Expert-level with Adobe Creative Suite 5+
- Skills in building modern designs for the web
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles, user experience, information architecture, and social media
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-creative and resourceful
- Passion and pride in your work
- Experience creating responsive web designs for desktop & mobile
- Experience working with Developers
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience coding in HTML/CSS
To apply: To apply for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line “Design Position”
Wide Eye Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.